Patriot Student Group Exchange Programme
Group Medical Coverage for Students and their Families when they travel abroad.
Designed for groups of two or more students studying abroad or participants of cultural exchange programs. Coverage is designed to meet U.S. J1 visa travel insurance requirements, and short and long-term coverage is available.
- Two short-term and one long-term plan design available
- Plan maximums up to $500,000
- Short-term plans renewable up to 48 months if three months is purchased
- Long-term plan is annually renewable
- Coverage for groups of students, their spouses and unmarried dependent children traveling with them
- Access to MyIMG
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- Student Health Center co-pay $5 per visit
- 100% Coinsurance
- Optional Add-on coverage available for high school sports coverage, personal liability and legal assistance
- Optional Chaperone/Faculty Leader Replacement rider available
Who should Buy?
- Students participating in international programs
- Cultural exchange participants
- Graduate international students
- Scholars and educators
- For groups of two or more students or participants
Whether your trip takes you abroad for a few weeks or a year, your cultural exchange experience should be enjoyable. Your group has enough to worry about when they travel. Don''t let their medical coverage be an uncertainty. IMG has developed three Patriot Group Exchange Program plans that offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day. The Standard Short-Term Travel Plan is designed to meet the U.S. visa travel insurance requirements for a student studying abroad or a participant of cultural exchange, while the Basic Short-Term Travel Plan is more of an economical plan. The Long-Term Annual Plan has the flexibility to be tailored to meet specific needs of each program and can be renewed annually. All plans provide coverage for dependents.
Additionally, you can choose from a nice range of plan maximums and additional add-on coverage. You can access more than 16,000 providers when seeking treatment outside the U.S. using our International Provider Access (IPA), and you can also reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the U.S. by locating providers through the independent Preferred Provider Organization.